Ecco il changelog con tutte le novità aggiunte:
This is the changelog for the version of Dwarf Fortress following 0.34.11th
Release was originally predicted March 2013**, now expected June 2914. (lol note by Raven)
Combat and Movement*
• Movement and Attack speeds have been split
• Reaction moments (catching a swung fist)
• No immediate enemy recognition in cities to avoid fights to the death on the street
• Conflicts and conflict levels are tracked (lethal/nonlethal)
• Critters can enter a state of terror from lethal battle, especially if they’re likely to lose
• Enemies can surrender
• Draw and sheath weapons
▬ People in cities won’t appreciate it if your weapon is out.
• Mode can be switched to non-lethal in object testing arena
• Sound indicators/vision cones
• Running, creeping, walking, sneaking, as opposed to just walk and sneak
▬ Need to accelerate
▬ Sharp turns slow you down
• Vampires can sense creatures with blood.
▬ More generally, tags to sense arbitrary creature classes
▬ can be attached via interactions/syndromes
• Creatures leave tracks as they move unless they fly or are ghosts
▬ Track descriptions depend on what left the track - feet, boots, turbans...
• Tracks can be found in their own vision mode
• Climb up to branches, walls or down to ledges
• Can't climb smoothed walls or ice walls
• Can grab onto tiles when jumping or falling
• Due to spoilers, Toady has revealed nothing about demon sites beyond that he has added them. Sites will contain ample amounts of randomly generated features however.
• Central tower with pits and tunnels underneath
• Connects to first underground layer
• Trenches, tunnel entrances, watchtowers
• Prisons with prisoners and snatched children
• Troll-shearing pits
• Trees with canopies as much as thirty tiles wide
• Hill Dwarves - farms and settlements on or near the surface
• Fortresses - connect surface and first cavern layer
• Deep sites - farms and settlements in the first cavern layer, below mountains
• Noble Hierarchy - the king rules a few dukes who each rule a few counts whose barony often includes a few towns with their own mayors.
• Player fortresses can now be non-destructively retired.*
▬ Retired fortresses behave as NPC fortresses but retain other information
▬ Retired fortresses can be reclaimed.
- AI can now reclaim sites ruined during worldgen. Both during or after worldgen.
- All megabeasts can now attack and sometimes occupy civilization sites.
▬ These occupied sites cannot be reclaimed by the AI, but can by the player.*
▬ Retired fortresses can be reclaimed.
- Civs will now continue to build settlements after worldgen, with some limitations. No roads or markets will be made in these post-worldgen sites
- Armies inhabiting foreign conquered sites can now alter the sites to some degree.
▬ Goblins will begin building trenches and small towers “in human villages, elf sites and dwarf hill sites that have been taken after some time passes”
• Armies now exist on the world map and move about during play, and you can encounter their camps.
• Bandits harass townspeople
• Invaders cause mayhem in conquered sites
▬ Destroyed buildings, killed historical figures, things impaled on upright weapons...
▬ Killing their leader should often get them to leave
• Invaders have camps with tents for soldiers and large tents for their commanders.
• Commanders chased out of their camp try to return due to their responsibility Soldiers patrol the camp, raise the alarm
• Townspeople no longer know exact positions of lairs
• Entities have various “claims” to sites, rather than outright uncontested ownership every time.
• Goblins will hunt down a civilization’s leaders and kill them, instead of just slaughtering indiscriminately.
• Entity positions will be inherited as they do in worldgen.*
• Anyone who gets too old (as defined in the raws for their species) dies.
• Conceptions occur periodically, and schedule a birth to be resolved at the appropriate time.
Personality and Conversation
• Dwarves, and other sentient beings, now have personal values which are based on their cultural values but may deviate.
• Dwarves now have traits which may not be value-neutral.
• Dwarves will have “dreams” or life goals
▬ creation of an artifact
▬ taking over the world.
• People react to death depending on their personal traits
▬ may applaud or call you a murderer and spit at you
• Time no longer paused while talking
• Rumors will spread among NPCs, which they can then relay to you.
• Townspeople may lie to you, if their personality supports it.
• New opening paragraph in Adventure mode depending on your starting situation.
• Companions now join for specific purposes, and will leave afterwards.
• Invaders can now jump and climb when assaulting a fortress. Some limitations apply*.
• Falling leaves and fruit
• Item clouds/spatter